Tuesday 3 July 2012

Picnic In The Park


My 23rd Birthday - Picnic In The Park

At lunchtime, Mom threw some things in a basket, and we all walked to the nearby park for a picnic. It was lovely to be surrounded by all the people I care so much about, and as a surprise, after we’d eaten, Master Mark handed Mom and myself a bikini each, telling us to get comfortable and enjoy the sunshine. We were in a fairly quiet corner, so we removed our tops and bras, quickly replacing them with a bikini top, then slipped our skirt and panties under our bottoms while we were still seated. Master Mark kept us like this, dressed in just a bikini top, for several minutes, making us spread our legs apart, and wriggle our bottoms, so that the long grass was worked into our slit and anal crease, tickling maddeningly. At last we were allowed to put our bikini bottoms on, covering our exposed charms, but I realised, when Uncle Robert mentioned it, that some of the welts from my spanking were quite visible outside of my bikini covering. Even though there was no-one nearby to see them, it was still a huge turn on to think that anyone passing would be able to see that I’d been spanked.

We had a wonderful afternoon, talking and relaxing, soaking up the sun, with every so often one of the guys leaning over to adjust our swimsuits, narrowing the cups so that more and more tittie was put on display, or rolling the edge of our bikini bottom down further and further. At one point I was laid on my back, with the whole of my pubic mound revealed, as far as the indent of my cunny slit. When I told Mark how hot it was making me to be exposed in public like this, they thought it was hilarious to slip an ice cube from the cooler box into my girl cleft, pressing it up against my clit till it melted completely.



After a nice relaxing couple of hours we packed up and walked home, Mom carrying the blanket over one arm, while she linked her other arm with Uncle Robert, who was carrying the picnic basket. I walked with Mark and Grandad, arm in arm with them both, chatting, and laughing about being displayed as I was in the park. When we got to one of the conservation areas, which had a lot of tree cover, and not many people about, Mark told me to keep walking, then reached across and pulled the tie side on my bikini bottom. I was told to keep my thighs together as the waistband released, letting my fall further open with each step, till it was hanging down from where it was trapped in my tight groove, my pussy and bottom fully displayed. Mom gave a little squeak as Uncle Robert did the same to her, so that we were both walking down the sidewalk nearly half naked. When a car turned into the street about 400 yards in front of us, heading our way, Mark stopped, then stood in front of me so I was shielded from the driver, and uncle Robert did the same with Mom. He couldn’t see that we had been undressed, unless he looked in his rear view mirror, where he’d have a good view of our bare butts. We continued walking till we neared the end of the green space, just before where the housing started, then stepped into a small clearing on Mark’s instruction, set back enough so we couldn’t be seen from any of the houses.

Master Mark knows how much Mom and I enjoy being naked outside, as he has found it necessary to discipline both of us on occasion for stripping off when we have been out running, because it’s dangerous. Now, however, he was there to look after us, so we were instructed to hand over our bikinis, leaving us both entirely naked, then stand with our hands on our heads, feet apart. After the guys had spent a few minutes admiring our exposed charms, we were allowed to put our skirt and top back on, though not our undies, then continue our walk the rest of the way home.



to be continued in - Dining out


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment