Tuesday 3 July 2012

23 Birthday Spanks


My 23rd Birthday - 23 Birthday Spanks

When we had all enjoyed another cup of coffee, Mark announced it was about time I had my Birthday Spanks, since he knew that it was a family custom, and he was very pleased that he now had the opportunity to join in. Last year there had been a bit of a problem, in that Uncle Robert had phoned up and wanted to give them to me as a present, but because I was in service to Master Mark, I’d asked him to contact Mark for permission first. As members of my family both Uncle Robert and Grandad had been allowed special sexual and spanking privileges as long as there was no conflict with my Master’s requirements, in which case I was to make them aware, and they would seek Mark’s advice. In view of the fact that we were now all together for my Birthday, it meant that there were four people who would normally give my spanks to me, but if they shared them out at six each, someone would be short changed and only get to give me five spanks. Mark said that he didn’t think that it was fair for someone to lose out just because my 23rd birthday wasn’t an even number, so I would be given the whole 23 spanks as a full set.

After a short pause while we all looked round expectantly to see who would be assigned the honours this year, Mark dropped his bombshell. It was going to consist of a set of 23 spanks from each of them, so they would all get to spank me.

While they all smiled, I was desperately doing mental arithmetic, then wondering how I’d be able to endure 92 spanks without either screaming the house down, passing out, or peeing myself. I trusted my Master implicitly though, knowing that he would never allow me to be harmed, listening as he went on to explain to the others that the spanks would have to be toned down, and he would control the timing. I was made to undress completely, including my body jewellery, while my Mom fetched several punishment instruments, coming back with a wide paddle, a wooden spatula, a narrow pussy paddle, and a bamboo cane, which she laid out on the dining table. Mark explained that he wanted each person to use a different instrument to deliver six strokes to whichever part of my body they wanted, using no more than half the normal force for five of them. The last one they could deliver full speed if they wanted to, so as to inflict the regular level of discipline on my exposed flesh.

Grandad had the first turn, as they were going by seniority, and he chose the wide paddle to use on my bottom. Master Mark made me turn to face him, with my hands resting on his shoulders, and my butt sticking out, while he placed his hands against the side of my titties, with his thumbs stroking my nipples. Granddad gave me five swats quite lightly, just enough to sting and redden the flesh, but they had the effect he enjoyed most, in making my cheeks wobble, which he loved to see. The sixth one was harder, enough to make me wriggle as the heat really stepped up, then he gave me his usual after spanking fondle, squeezing and spreading my cheeks.

Uncle Robert was next, using the wooden spatula on my breasts, while Mark turned me round, intertwining his arms with mine to pull my shoulders back, and force my titties to really stick out. I got a spank on each upper slope, then an upward stroke on the underside of each globe, which was very sensitive. He then spent quite some time tapping each nipple lightly, saying he couldn’t decide which one was going to get the hard spank to finish, but the constant drumming was making my teats rock hard. Finally he delivered a swat to my left nipple, on the very tip, which in its erect state hurt much more that when he’d spanked the fleshy globes. The last hard one was given to my right nipple, forcing it back into my tittie as the impact spread across my tender aureole, then deep into my breast, through my tummy, and into my clit.

When it was Mom’s turn she chose the narrow pussy paddle, a flexible strip of leather fastened to a wooden handle, that she often used when I made my panties juicy. Mark had me stand on the sofa, lean over backwards with my bottom on the top of the back cushions, and my shoulders on his lap as he sat behind the sofa on a dining chair. As Mom stood against my hip, preparing to lay the paddle between my legs, I looked up into my Master’s eyes, and he held my gaze as two spanks came down on my labia. They were hot and stinging, but not overly painful, then two more spanks landed on my shaven mound, followed by one right down the middle of my girl cleft, so the tip curled into my dripping cunny hole. For Mom’s final hard spank, Mark told her to spread my lips open first, then the hard leather smacked against my erect clitoris as it peeped out of my folds. Despite the burning agony flushing through my entire vagina, I held my position, my courage rewarded by Master Mark’s proud smile as I stood my discipline.


Then Mark took his turn, selecting the cane, as it was the only instrument that hadn’t been used so far, instructing me to stand with my hands on my head, feet together, while he caned me twice across the back of my thighs, then across the fronts. The next cut was across my tummy, just above my navel, and the last one half way between my navel and my pubic crease, the tip of the cane reaching the tender spot near my hip.

While I’d taken 24 spanks so far, only four of them were hard enough to be painful, but the others made my flesh hot, and pushed my sexual excitement higher each time. Mom put on her Disney Mad Hatter’s voice, and said “Time for tea, change places.”, whereupon everyone moved round, picking a different discipline instrument, and I was given my second round of spanking.

I had to assume different positions for each spanking, and the light spanks were more painful this time, as my skin was already sensitive, and my cunny was twitching with every swat. When they changed over the third and fourth time, the sensations increased with each one, and I couldn’t help cumming after the third hard spank on my left nipple, and after the fourth hard spank with the cane on my spread cunny.

Finally it was over, and everyone kissed and hugged me, fondling my sore flesh as they did, particularly my nipples and throbbing clit. Master Mark praised my bravery in enduring what had been the biggest spanking I’d every had, and I was thrilled that he was so proud of me. Mom brought some cold cream over, and everyone helped to sooth my aching body, including a few places that hadn’t even been visited, as fingers probed deep into my pussy and ass.


When they’d all finished playing with me, I turned to face them, saying “Thank you Mom, Uncle Robert, Grandad, and Master Mark for loving me enough to care. I promise to be a good girl for the rest of the year, because I’m still not too big for a spanking.” I made the traditional response of our family, and could feel the bond with all of them as strong as ever.

We spent the rest of the morning round the pool, with myself having to remain naked so they could admire the marks of discipline on my body, and run their fingers along them whenever I walked by. There was also a lot of hugs, and cuddles on the guys laps, where I’d inevitably get fingered and stroked till I was near climax, then had to ask my Master for permission to cum, which he always granted, since this was one of my birthday treats.

to be continued in - Picnic In The Park


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment